Rent your loft on Airbnb
A loft conversion is a good investment that has important benefits. When it comes to home improvements, a loft conversion can add significant value to your property and give you the opportunity to achieve instant income by renting your converted loft on Airbnb or Freebird Club.
If you’re looking to maximize your income through renting your loft space then there are some essential elements you need to consider:
- You are going to need space for furnishing and simple ideas that will provide better accommodation to your paying guests.
- Offering exclusive use of ensuite facilities is essential.
- Privacy is also important so you need to have door locks.
- Soundproofing is also a very significant aspect of your conversion in order to prevent noise going back and forth between the main and the converted area of the house.
- The access to the new accommodation must be convenient for everyone. So you need to design an access which doesn’t intrude on your family areas.
- Place a Kitchenette in the space.
- Use glazed panels or shelves to create distinct zones within the overall space.
Here are some great ideas of lofts converted to luxury Airbnb that will inspire you!