How does guaranteed rent work
With more than 20 years of experience, GuaranteeMyRent are the Number 1 leading provider of guaranteed rent schemes. We manage properties throughout North London. We have built up extensive knowledge and experience in the property rental sector and aim to achieve the highest market rent possible. Our aim is to offer first class service to you and ensure that you have a hassle free experience through our fully managed guaranteed rent scheme. This is done through:
- Leasing the property from you for 2-5 years
- Guaranteed rent payments on the same day every month, ie. Advanced rents
- Fully managed service
- Paying you even if the property is vacant
- Charging no admin fees
- Weekly Inspections of the property
- Arranging an electrical safety test which is free
- Arranging a gas safety check which is free
- Arranging an EPC which is free
- Carrying out free repairs of any sort
- Renovating/Redecorating the property by refurnishing, repainting, re-carpeting
- Use our own repairs team/in-house customer service team to handle any forms of complaints or issues that pop up.
Why Choose GuaranteeMyRent?
GuaranteeMyRent have built up extensive knowledge and experience in the property market. Since this time, our reputation for offering landlords a first class service has grown. With over 20 years of experience, you can sleep sound that your property will be well taken care of. We treat and respect each property like it’s our very own by offering first class exceptional service. We are amassed in knowledge of the sector and so we are able to offer such competitive contracts to make you happy and ensure you secure income regularly.
Perks of Choosing GuaranteeMyRent:
- With over 20 years of experience in the property sector, we have extensive knowledge in regards to providing the highest market rent.
- We don’t charge hidden fees i.e. management, gas, lettings.
- Have our own in house repairs team, we have at least 10 builders working under our name
- Member of the Residential Landlords Association
- 24/7 emergency call our sole use of approved/accredited suppliers
- Member of the Data protection Act
- We have our own HMO/Loft convertors, so if given permission, we can transform your homes free of charge
How the whole process works:
- Landlord informs us about a vacant property
- We send over GuaranteeMyRent experts for initial inspections and an evaluation is carried out
- We advice any works that need to be carried out
- Keys are handed over
- Building insurance given to GuaranteeMyRent
- Inventory carried out at the property
- Lease Agreement is signed by landlord
- Renovations, Refurbishment is carried out
- Property is added onto vacant list
- Advertised on private markets
- Tenant found to move into the property
- Tenant moves in
- Meter reading is performed and GuaranteeMyRent provides utility companies and council tax with tenant details
- Direct debit set up and landlord paid in arrears as according to agreed upon date of contract.